Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nails, Roomspiration, Outfits

I tried to pant my nails, so I could have fresh nails for tomorrow, but of course it was a FAIL. And of course I smashed my fingers into my desk (accidently) and messed up not 1 hand but both hands!! (Don't ask me how, I'm still trying to figure that out).  I give up! But onto more exciting things!! I move in to my apartment tomorrow, well hopefully (they are still trying to find me a room). And even more exciting news, I will try to get my road dog(BFF) to take pictures of what I wore for the first 3 days of school :) and maybe even the weekend. We start on the 28th!
 
 
Here are some DIY ideas that I was thinking about doing for my room. What do you think?





 
The last picture is just what I would like my apartment to look like, but of course I only have one small room to work with, plus the living room, but I have to bounce ideas off of 3 others girls!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment