Saturday, August 17, 2013

My College essentials!!!! (Clothes)

                                    My College Essentials! (clothing)
 



Hey guys so I thought I would help those of you that were just starting college by showing you my clothing essentials for school!


 -Neutral blouse/slacks/heels (Interview outfit)
-Lightweight Jacket (Some classes are extremely cold)
-Comfortable Tennis shoes (I recommend Nike Free Runs, Working out/classes)
-Jeans (A nice wash that goes with a lot of different shirts)
-Sandals (To show off your pretty feet :)
-Hat (For those lazy hair days, I had too many) 
-Heavy Winter Coat  (Its going to eventually get cold)
-Leggings/Sweats(Working out/Bummy days)                                                                                 
- Sweaters/ Scarves (Cold Classrooms/ winter)
- Boots/ Rain Boots (For Bipolar weather/winter)
- Classic White Tee (Easy layering shirt)

So these were all of my essentials after experiencing college ( I might be missing a few). I hope this helped some of you guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment