Monday, August 19, 2013

Grown And Sexy! (Goals)

MY GOALS FOR THIS SEMESTER!
  • Make all A's this semester.( I haven't made an A since my freshmen year!)
  • Be more independent
  • Learn how to drive (very necessary)
  • Save between $1500- $2000 to buy my first car! (by November at the latest December)
  • Work on getting an apartment
  • Learn Time Management/Get organized (procrastinator)
  • Have a Budget (most of my money goes to food)

Hey guys so these are my goals for this semester! I call this the "Grown And Sexy" list because apart of being grown is being more independent. Having your own things so you won't have to rely on others is such a great feeling, and plus it's time for me to start stepping up and doing things on my own. Now to me Sexy = intelligence , which ties in with my first goal. In order to get a 4.0 this semester I have to really be dedicated, study my butt off, and buy tons of notecards. I am going to have a positive attitude and work above and beyond to reach ALL of my goals.(Also adding prayer into that)


A girl can dream





No comments:

Post a Comment