Thursday, November 27, 2014

November Faves: Victoria's Secret + New Car

Hello pretty's and Happy thanksgiving, I hope you all are having a wonderful day with your family! I just wanted to creep on here and make a quick post about the things I have been obsessing over this November! I hope you guys enjoy :)
 
Black "Pink" Zip Jacket w/ cheetah lettering: I've worn this like 5 times and I have only had it for like two weeks! Need I say more! #dasbae
 
Maroon "Pink" BackPack: I am in love! Quality is amazing, two zippered backpack sturdy, everything you need!! I love it!
 
"Love Pink" Joggers: Last "Victoria's Secret Pink" item and I have also fallen for these pants, they are everything and MORE the fit is nice the color is nice, I give them a 5/5!
 
Blue Hollister Sweater: Even though it does not keep me warm because of the holes, I adore this sweater and it is purrfect for fall! It is cropped also!
 
Cheetah print loafers: I bought them from target and I am in lust, they go with EVERYTHING, and even if they don't I still put them with stuff! They were cheap and are very comfortable. Thanks Target yall did your thing!
 

 


2011 Kia Optima: New car on fleek! YASSSSSSS even though I have been having my baby since August I decided I would share her with the world! I absolutely LOVE my car and I am so blessed!

What have you guys been liking for the month of November!?

PS: Ignore my ugly carpet :( and Stay Tuned tomorrow for a great post! HINT: Something will be laid to the GAWDS:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment