Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mini Dorm Haul

2 posts in one night??? I am on a role!!! But here's what I bought for my dorm so far! A fashion post will be up tomorrow (hopefully) either an Outfit of the day (ootd), an inspiration post, or a look into my style!
 

Sorry about the glare, but this is all I have right now, I have tons more to buy!! I am too excited about my floral comforter, that is definitely going to be the focal point of my dorm (well at least my side).

  • Neon Pink Storage: Target $11.99 
  • Floral Comforter (twin): Annas Linens $20 (includes one pillow sham)
  • Blue and Tan Sheets: Ross $15.99 (two complete sheet sets and pillowcases)
 

3 comments:

  1. I was gonna pick up that neon pink storage from Target but I put it back down because it was a little bit too bright for me lol. But I love your blog, thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it is kind of blinding. How are you decorating your dorm? And thank you, I love yours too!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! And as of yet, I really have no idea. My colors are like an apricot color and blue. I don't wanna do too much yet cause I'm not sure how my roommate is lol

    ReplyDelete