Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Confessions of a College Girl









If I had back to school clothes money(and didn't have other more important things I needed to get), this is probably what I would've bought!

  • Jersey dress: Yasssss
  • High Waisted Skinny Jeans: Distressed or  Ripped or Bleached Idc idc idc I just want them. I have been looking for some (reasonable price) for forever! I can't even find plain ones in thrift stores! They will go great with my growing crop top collection!
  • White Platform Converse: I have been wanting these since last year, and I think they will work very well in my closet
  • Name Necklace: Okay seriously I have been asking for one of these since sophomore year in high school. I think this would be a great everyday necklace. (My name is Jessica by the way ;)
  • White spiked loafers: I think white is my favorite color at the moment... (it changes daily) I love loafers in general and I really want some all white flats that can be dressed up or down
  • Zara Heels: I don't have a name for these beautiful creations, but I have really been enjoying seeing them styled. I think they are classy and are a must have for me. I literally don't own any heels but I want these to be my first ones!
  • "You can't sit with us" crop top: Yes a crop top, what's new? But this isn't just any crop top it has a quote from a movie that I along with millions of other girls are obsessed with. That is all
  • Matchy Matchy crop top and shorts set: I really want to make my own from a thrifted dress!
  • Printed Blazer: I just really want a blazer and I didn't want a boring black one. I saw a floral one in Sears(don't schleeep on Sears) the other day and fell in love with the blazer and fell out of love with the price. ($15.99) That's not that expensive I just didn't have it :(

Now I'm going to get on YouTube and go watch all of the depressing back to school hauls and reflect on life...

No comments:

Post a Comment