Monday, July 6, 2015

Things to do when you're bored (Summer Edition) Episode 1: The DVD

Hello lovelies,
So I decided to start a series of things to do when you're bored for the summertime edition. One of my favorite things to do is watch old movies. Below is a list of my favorite movies, to watch (not in any particular order)!


CHICK FLICK ALERT!

1. Pride and Prejudice
Image result for the scorpion king

2. Enough

3. Poetic Justice

4. The Scorpion King

5. Save The Last Dance

Image result for lawless6. Love and Basketball

7. Lawless

8. Mulan

9. Romeo Must Die

10. A walk to Remember

I will update the list  when I think of more:)


***I am a Romance lover, so most of these movies have romance in them***


What are your favorite movies to watch, I would love to know. List them in the comments below :)


Connect With me on Social Media :)
Blog Instagram: Jessdooit412
Personal Instagram: @thommaaasss
Twitter: @thommaaasss
Snapchat: thommmaaasss

No comments:

Post a Comment