Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I need your help

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So i actually have a legit reason, for my absence this time...
As you know this blog is not focused on one topic, it centers around my life to a certain extent.
So for the past few weeks, i have been really stressing out, because of bug problems with my apartment. I am getting bit up, every time i go to sleep, and i don't know what by. I have a feeling i am getting bitten by bed bugs, but i pray to God that is not the case. I, however have researched and researched just in case i do, and the only options that i have are extremely expensive. I almost just want to throw all of my clothes, shoes accessories furniture, all of my sh** away but of course I am a broke college student, and that wont work. I am kind of homeless, because i refuse to stay in my apartment and continue to get bit up, so Ive been rooming with some of my friends. However i am very cautious about staying with them because I don't know what is biting me, and i definitely don't want to bring it to their humble abode. I have cried about this situation, and although that has helped me, it has not gotten rid of the problem.
Helppp... I don't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment