Thursday, July 16, 2015

New Room Decor + Vision Board

Hello chickadees,

Because (yes I started a sentence if with because), of all of the apartment mayhem, that I have been going through for quite a while now. I have decided to move into a new apartment complex. With that being said I have turned into a new direction for my room. I have decided to do an all white room with compliments of brown/tan/white furs . I am currently obsessed with fur, especially coyote fur( Faux fur) of course, and because of this I want my room to reflect it! So, I created a Vision Board of pieces I definitely want in my humble abode.

"Good Girl gone BAD"


Ciao Bellas!

Connect With me on Social Media :)
Blog Instagram: Jessdooit412
Personal Instagram: @thommaaasss
Twitter: @thommaaasss
Snapchat: thommmaaasss

No comments:

Post a Comment