Sunday, March 2, 2014

Obsessed: Februrary 2k14

Hey guys so today I'm doing my Obsessions for February, basically everything I have been constantly wearing/eating or liking.! Sorry for the poor quality picture, my camera is still in Cali! :(

 
Clothes:
Army Green/black bomber jacket: LOVES it, my favorite jacket as of right now! I got this from a store call Shasa on sale for $10! You can dress this up or down!
Acid Wash Blue Jean Skirt: I just recently bought this but I had to include it because I am in lust. If I could wear this skirt everyday I would! Its so cute, and I love the slit! I got it from a random store.
Pink Roshe Runs: no words needed. (champs $50)
Uggs: It has been freezing! These are definitely my go to boots. (I got these two years ago, no idea how much they were)
Old faithful (blue Nike hat): I pretty much didn't do my hair for a week straight and wore this hat.
Victoria's Secret PINK socks: If you have seen me at all this past month you would know I wore these socks almost every day. They were free with a purchase from Victoria's Secret and they came with a white and black pair also!
 
Skin:
Clean and Clear Face wash: I used this stuff for almost the whole month, left it for a minute, got a pimple and went back to it. (Wally World)
Witch Hazel: I have always wanted to try this but I was scared my skin was going to react bad to it. BUT it didn't It actually looks like its improving. Plus its cheaper than buying Biore and it has way more product (wally world)
 
Food:
Raisin Bread: YAS.
 
Miscellaneous:
Glade Carpet & Room odor eliminator in Fresh and Berries: This stuff has my room smelling good!! (Wally World)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment