Saturday, March 8, 2014

Youtube Channel: It's coming, just wait on it....

Hey guys. Sooo I know I have been talking about my channel for a really long time, and I haven't been consistent at ALL Lol I only have one video, BUT i'm hoping to get my camera next week, so I can start filming more videos, that I am extremely excited about. I am going to be doing a college series and a lot more stuff that isn't college related. I kind of want to steer clear from the traditional videos and just be more creative with it! I hope you guys enjoy my videos and if you have ANY SUGGESTIONS just comment on any of my posts!

                          Here is my introduction in case you haven't seen it though!

 
 
Instagram: @thommaaaasss
Twitter: @thommaaasss (I don't really have a filter on this lol)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment