Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shoe Faves: November

Hey guys so I really wanted to post something because it has been a minute, and since its officially December, I decided to show you my favorite shoes that I have been wearing or staring at all month!

 


 
 Nike Diamond Turfs (varsity)(Red shoes)- Hibbet Sports- I love these shoes, didn't really wear them much for the whole semester , but I definitely brought them out in November
Spiked oxfords- Random store in California - As you can see, I definitely wore these out
Black spiked loafers- Dots- These go with everything! My friend calls them my Trinidad James shoes
Nike Air Speed Turf (GS)- Footlocker- My babies! I would wear these everyday if I could, and if didn't get them in a size too small. These are limited to short school days
Open toe Ankle Strap Heels- Forever 21- I haven't actually worn these but I have been staring at them for the whole month. Does that count?
Ps. that's a penny behind the speed turfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment