Sunday, November 3, 2013

DIY: Shredded jeans

So Today I did a super easy DIY with some slightly  high waisted Levi's from the thrift store.  When I tried them on in the dressing room they looked alright but when I came home I was like I have to do something with these, they were just baggy and not as high up as I would've liked. So here's a little "tutorial" of what I did. (Side note I know this is really simple, I was going to do this to my pants anyway so, I just decided to show you guys :) I will be doing more creative DIYs in the future)





 
1. Grab some scissors and jeans
2. Try jeans on and cut at an appropriate length for you
3. Take jeans off and cut horizontal lines across the length of your jeans. I cut about them about a half an inch apart from each other. (Stop about an inch from them bottom of your jeans
4. Throw them in the washer and dryer! (It will do everything for you)
5. And wallaaaa you have yourself some shredded jeans :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment