Monday, March 7, 2016

Update: Where Have I been?

Hello Beauties,


Loooooooong time no post, this may be the longest time I have gone without posting something, and I want to say sorry :(. I have been really busy with school and work. AS some of you know im a graduating senior in college and I also have two jobs. So please bear with me! Fortunately for my blog, I am on spring break, and I will be posting ALLLLLLLLLL this week!


For Todays post I wanted to give you guys an update on life, and what has been going on with me :)
   
     School: This semester I am taking Statistics, and I can say without hesitation that this has to be my hardest class I have ever taken in my whole college career, I pray that Jesus gets me through it! My other classes however are going well (thank GOD!).


     Finances: NEXT TOPIC! Im broke as a joke.


     Work: The most stressful part of my job with the school is over (whew). I along with my E-board had to plan an entire conference for my school, as well as different events pertaining to each month's heritage/history. I will go into detail all about my job in a later post, just know that this is the gist of it.


     YouTube: Will begin filming next week!


     Makeup/ Hair: I have gotten so much better at quick and easy hairstyles, that require my secret trick. Lookout for future YouTube videos, that detail My on the go hairstyles! Now for makeup I have started using more products which slowed down my process, but I can say I am happy with my overall outcome. I will be posting my new faves for my everyday face this week, so check it out!


     OOTD: I wanted to start posting OOTD, but unfortunately my job is requiring us to wear our collared shirts to work from now on, and I work everyday, so I will be wearing collared shirts everyday :(




My Social Media :)
     Instagram: Jessica.Venay
     Twitter: @thommaaasss
     Snapchat: thommmaaasss
     Youtube: Jessdoit412




   

No comments:

Post a Comment