Saturday, February 22, 2014

Changes

Hello everybody, so recently I was reflecting on my blog and thinking of ways to improve it. I really wanted a new background color because it was getting old, so I changed it to a maroon color. Do you guys like it, or should it be brighter? Continuing with changes there will be more posting, my whole point of started this blog was to give inspire others, while giving you guys a dose of my daily life, so I will continue to do that but I want to do it in a more creative way. Instead of posting outfits that I took from the internet I will be taking pictures of what I wear and posting them, amongst other things. I'm really excited to basically get a fresh start on my blog and I hope you guys enjoy the changes.

                                                           xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment