Sunday, January 12, 2014

Who am I

So it seems that it has been centuries since I posted, but I am here today to give you guys a little more personal blog of what I am feeling....
I have noticed I have started taking more time into picking out outfits for school, and it's kind of becoming an obsession. I have also tried to put pieces together based on what I have seen on instagram, tumblr and YouTube, and don't get me wrong its great to get inspiration from places, but I have been letting it overcome me to where I don't really have an identity anymore. I've been trying to look like all of these pretty girls I see and dress just like them and do my makeup and hair just like there's and with doing all of that I have lost myself.
So with that being said I am going to stay away from inspiration for a minute and just be me, without trying to copy the next girl. I need to find myself again and figure out what I like to wear, and how I like to do my hair and makeup and not base it on anyone's opinion of me or just anyone in general, but my own.
This blog is sort of an outlet for me to express how i'm feeling  and to help others that are feeling the same way, and I hope you guys don't mind me getting a little personal. But I know there is at least one person that is struggling trying to find themselves and I just want to tell you that you are not alone! I don't really have some uplifting advice or some meaningful quote to go with this because I am struggling with this myself, but I will tell you that I am just going to step back from the media and any inspiration and do my own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment