Sunday, January 12, 2014

Spring Semester: Tips

Spring semester  is right around the corner for me and a lot of you guys, and I am a little excited about it! I get excited for the first day of classes,  and then for the rest of the it i'm like blah. So I just wanted to give you guys some of my tips to start of fresh for this semester!

1.Wear something you feel comfortable in!
Everyone at school:                                                     
                          












 Me:                                                 





                     







2.Even if the professor is going over the whole syllabus, pay attention! I know, I know, we are in college now and we don't need the syllabus being read to us word for word, but you never know you may have a question and you might need the professor to clarify something. Don't get me wrong, I be complaining too!




 3. Wake up early or give yourself enough time to get ready, and or find where your classes are at if you haven't already done so. I love turning on some music to wake me up, here are three of my faves!

Jhene aiko- Bed peace
When I am in a soothing mood

M.E. - Dance like a stripper
Don't judge me, lol! I had to add a little more upbeat/ratchet song and I just love the beat! This song definitely wakes me up in the morning!!!! P.S. I am not telling anyone to go to the club and dance like a stripper!
Chris brown- 2012
When I'm in a "I want to listen to my man" mood, which is pretty much everyday. lol

So those were all of the tips I could think of for right now, lol I am tired, but I hope you guys enjoyed! And if you have any tips that you want to say just drop them in the comment box!!!!


Ciao,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment