Sunday, October 27, 2013

Goodwill Haulellujuah

Hey guys! So today I went to the thrift store and bought a few items!! I took a picture of what I bought (shown below) and later on I will be doing a styling post! The items all together cost about $25.





 
 
 
 High waisted "Lee" Jeans- The whole point of me going to the thrift store was for me to look for some high waisted jeans, and I found them. AND they fit to a T!

Green Oversized Sweater- To be honest I just picked this up because of the gorgeous color!

Large Men's Jersey- I have been looking for a men's  jersey that will cover my bum and this fit really good. I actually bought this last week and wore it on Monday. I took a selfie on my instagram if you want to see how it looks. My instagram is  @thommaaasss

Tommy Hilfiger Pullover- This besides my pants was the steal of the day! This pullover only cost me $4 werrrrrkkkkkk! I tried it on in the store and I loved the fact that it covers my behind. I will definitely be wearing this on those extra cold days, probably with some leggings and boots. I also really like that the collar is grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment