Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chilly School Daze

Has anyone noticed the weather as of late? It's getting pretty cold outside.(at least where I live) Which means different outfits, more layers and darker colors? Which also means that I'm planning to show you guys, what I wear to school on chilly days!
     By the way, don't worry I didn't forgot about the "Three Item Challenge" I actually want to do it as my first YouTube video, and do a post simultaneously when I make the video, which might take a little bit of time.

                                                                       Quick Tip
 
Trade in your unflattering jacks for a sleek oversized Cardigan. This Cardigan is a great alternative for jackets in chilly weather. Who doesn't love tribal print and the best part is that its a neutral color which means it can be paired with tons of pieces in your closet! You could easily pair this cardi with some high waisted shorts, knee high socks, and closed toed shoe. As for the top go crazy! Or you can just throw on some jeans a nice shirt and some funky flats.(You can add a scarf to both of these looks also!) Either way you will be stylish and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment