Thursday, July 21, 2016

All Summer 16 Faves

Here are my favorite things from Summer 16', see what I did there? :)


1. Outre Wig- My go-to hairstyle for work!
2. Black sandals- Michael Kors, Pali Hawaii - So easy to style!
3. Black Crop Top- Forever 21- Its summer time, which means less clothes!
4. Sunglasses Cat eyes, Colored-Ross- It took me foreverrrr to find sunglasses that fit my face shape!
5. Smell Goods-B&BW Pink Chiffon (left), Paris Hilton Heiress (right)- I love these 2 scents!
6. Eco Styler Cocktail Leave-in + Styling Cream- Lays my edges downnnnnnn!
7.Maybelline Fit me powder, Maybelline True Match powder, Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone palette- These have been my go-to makeup items!
8. DIY planner from Target- A blog post will be dedicated to this planner coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment