Friday, May 29, 2015

Fashion Fridays: Beyonce made me do it

Hello ladies and gents so today I wanted to start a new series to incorporate more fashion posts on my blog, I hope you will enjoy these. They will not just be ootd's these posts will deal with anything fashion and will be very interesting, so stay tuned for more! Btw's I will think of another name for these posts later on because I think it's too basic!
 
Notice anything different ;)
 
This outfit is just an inspiration from the "im feelin' myself" video. I saw that Beyoncé had a Jersey Leotard on, and I pulled out my jersey I bought last year and made it more of an every day look:)
 
Follow me on social media:
IG: @Jessdooit412 (blog)  @thommaaasss (personal)
Twitter: @thommaaasss
Snapchat: @thommmaaasss
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment