Sunday, March 15, 2015

Vanity/Desk Tour

Hello my pretties so, recently I have been re-doing my vanity, and I just wanted to give you guys a quick look at what I've done so far. (It is in no way shape or form finished)
 


 
 Close ups


 
All the info you need :)
Desk/Chair: Apartment provided
Throw/blanket: Placed on top of the desk TJ Maxx - $20
Tray w/ Perfumes/lotions/Misc.: Goodwill
Marilyn Monroe Canvas Picture: Walmart $11
Mason Jars/ Vase/ Red Roses: Dollar Tree $1 (each)
Acrylic Makeup Storage Set: Ross $6.99
Faux Beauty Blender: Marshalls $6
"Thug Life" tumblr- Rue 21 $3.99
Bow Wallet: Target $15
Black/White striped throw: Amazon $20
Not Pictured: Stack of school books, Walmart desk calendar
 
Still needed:
Mirror
More decorative pieces
Lamp
 
**I've decided to push the" budgeting your money" post to April :)**
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment