Sunday, May 18, 2014

My quick go to Summer Hair Style! (No heat)

I call this "BUNZ"
 
Things needed to create this hairstyle:
 
* Brush (toothbrush optional)- Make bun smooth/ lay down edges

* Moisturizer- so hair will be moisturized throughout the day

* Hair Tie x2

* Bobby pins- Secure the bun/ Random hair

*Gel- Slick down edges/ baby hair

* Bandana/ Scarf (optional)- Lay down edges further


Step 1: Smooth hair into a ponytail on top of your head. (Moisturizer, Brush, Gel, Hair tie)
 
 
Step 2: "The Coolio" Take 1-2inch sections and either plait(braid) or twist hair. ( I do about 3-4 braids or twists)
 
 
Step 3: Just simply wrap your twists around eachother and bobby pin or tie with a hair tie. This will leave you with a nice twisted/ braided bun. You can also lay down your baby hair!
 



Tips and Tricks:
  •  I like to do 3-4 plaits because my hair is not extremely long, and it adds more volume
  • If you want more height layer the braids/twists on top of eachother and pin
  • This is a great protective style and it lasts ALL day, I NEVER have to check my hair :)
  • Great pool style!
  • Excuse my poses :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment