Thursday, September 5, 2013

Makeup in College?

This morning as I was putting on my everyday face , I was just thinking about a quote I saw on a blog "I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with seeing people without makeup." (itsmyrayeraye) Now this is very frustrating to me because I don't understand why people care so much! People always talk about people who wear a full face of makeup EVERYDAY, but I don't understand why they care, if she wants to wear a full face of makeup every single day for the rest of her life, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER.
 
On a lighter note though, what is your everyday makeup routine, if you have one?
Mine is super easy and takes me about 5 minutes! (below is my routine!)
 
  1. Lightly fill in eyebrows with a dark brown cheapy pencil
  2. Waterproof  Black Winged Liner
  3. Powder foundation (I use Black Radiance in Café Au Lait (Wal-Mart))
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment